If you are looking for a way to start warm this winter then look no further. This cozy bowl of oatmeal dessert will have you warmed up in no time. Oats are a great source of fiber and when you add the chocolate mocha protein to the mix you have reached Oatmeal Heaven! This is a super bowl full of nutrient dense foods that will keep you warm, full, and happy for hours!
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¾ old fashioned oats
- ½ scoop
- 1 tbsp roasted peanut butter powder (optional)
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- ½ sliced banana
- ¼ cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tbsp walnuts
- Few slices granny smith apples
- Add all the ingredients for oatmeal into a microwave safe bowl.
- Place in the microwave and cook for 2-3 minutes or until you have desired texture.
- Add your toppings and enjoy. Simple yet satisfying!