We are telling you that you should avoid and be very careful with this popular drink because it can destroy your thyroid gland as well as it can cause other health problems. The real truth is that, despite the huge evidence the mainstream nutritional guidelines have given instructions to Americans to eat soy and drink the soy milk. But the shock is that the soy milk is not a healthy choice. When you are drinking soy milk, you are doing your body a disfavor and you are destroying your health. This is the most important reason why we are going to show you ten good reasons why you should stop drinking soy milk.
Have a look at the article found below and find out more about this.
- Soymilk (whole soybeans, filtered water),
- sea salt,
- cane sugar,
- natural flavor,
- Calcium Carbonate,
- Vitamin A palmitate,
- Riboflavin (B2),
- Vitamin D2, Vitamin B12.
Ten reasons to avoid soy milk :
- The soy milk will increase the body’s need for vitamin B12 and Vitamin D.
- The soybeans have huge quantities of natural toxins or “anti-nutrients”. Some experts on this field warn that just two cups of soy milk daily can alter a woman’s menstrual cycle significantly.
- Soybeans contain hemagglutinin, which is a clot-promoting substance that causes the red blood cells to clump.
- Soybeans are contained with high levels of phytic acid that inhibits the assimilation of calcium, iron, copper and zinc.
- 99% of the soy is genetically modified, so you should also know that it contains one of the highest contamination of pesticides of any foods.
- The soy products contain huge levels of toxic aluminum which affects the nervous system negatively and has been linked to the onset of Alzheimer’s.
- Some experts warn that the soy proteins are exposed to high temperatures during processing in order to make the soy protein isolate and textured vegetable protein, which makes them dangerous for human digestion.
- Soy products contain a compound similar to vitamin B12 that cannot be processed by your body, so the soy foods can make your body B12 deficient.
- The soy is contained by toxic isoflavones (daidzein and genistein) that can stimulate an existing breast cancer which shows risk in consuming soy products if a woman has breast cancer.
- The soy plant contains estrogens called phytoestrogens which disrupt endocrine function and will lead to infertility as well as breast cancer in women.
Carrageenan in soy milk
It is important to remember that many scientific and peer-reviewed studies have shown that food-grade carrageenan can cause gastrointestinal inflammation, lesions, ulcerations and even colon cancer in laboratory animals.