Beer is the third most popular drink overall after water and tea. Beer is one of the oldest and most popular alcohol drinks. However there is some good news when it comes to drinking a moderate amount of beer every day (one drink per day for women, and up to two for men), not all-night drinking sprees. Here are some surprising beer benefits that might change your perception of the drink.
Beer is rich in vitamin B and also in proteins. Further, it has as many antioxidants as wine has. Hop, which is its main component, contains flavonoids. In addition, it is a good source of minerals, which play a great role in many processes of the metabolism.
With everyday consumption of beer in moderate quantities, it can greatly improve your health.
- Beer keeps your kidneys healthy A Finnish study singled out beer among other alcoholic beverages, finding that it was better for your kidneys. In fact, each bottle of beer you drink reduces the risk of developing kidney stones by 40%.
- The vegetable fibers in its composition lower the levels of LDL cholesterol and protect the organism from cardiovascular diseases.
- Beer is rich in vitamins B1, B2, B6, and B12. This definitely increases the level of vitamin in the body. It contains 30% more vitamin B6 than any other source, but also a great amount of the rare vitamin B12.
- Beer is known to contain high levels of silicon, an element that promotes bone growth.
- Beer contains lactoflavin and nicotinic acid. These two ingredients improve sleep and cure insomnia.
- The results from some studies show that moderate consumption of beer reduces the risk of a heart attack for amazing 40 to 60%.
- Beer is an amazing drink for preventing blood clots. The ingredients in beer help prevent blood clots from forming.
- Experts suggest that beer improves memory. According to them, beer lovers are subject to a lower danger of dementia or Alzheimer diseases in the later years than the ones that avoid it.
- It has been proved that two glasses of beer per day significantly lowers stress.
- The regular consumption of beer has a positive effect on pigmentation. Moreover, it makes skin more beautiful Good news for women! Certain vitamins in beer can regenerate the skin and have a positive impact on pigmentation. Your skin becomes smoother and suppler.